- Cathode Buffing Machine – Vertical
- Cathode Buffing Skid – Horizontal
- Pinned Edgestrip Machine – Hydraulic
- Cathode Straightening Tool
- Cathode Straightening Rack
- Tilting Edgestrip Rack
- Cathode Washing Skid
- Cathode Wash & Buff System – Robotic
Our state of the art Electrode Repair Facility has over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing space set on nine acres of land, 50,000 square feet are dedicated to new cathode production and cathode repair.
CAID can assist you in creating a Cathode Maintenance Program that assures maximum life, the highest current efficiency and greatest ROI from your cathode purchase. We provide on-site evaluations around the world as well as a complete analysis of your cathode condition: sheet straightness, sheet condition, bar flatness, bar condition, weld condition and conductivity. CAID utilizes modern equipment and the latest technology.
|CATHODE REPAIR FACILITY|
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Cathode Repair Facility
- Sheet Flattening & Resurfacing
- Bar Straightening or Replacement
- Re-welding & Edge-stripping
- Titanium Cathode Repairs
- Anode Repairs
|CATHODE REPAIR PROGRAM|
- Improve and Maintain Current Efficiency
- On-site Cathode Condition Assessment
- On-site Maintenance Training
- In-depth Training for Maintenance at Our Facility
All incoming cathodes are steam-cleaned and evaluated for repair.
LEVELING & FLATTENING
State of the art precision leveling to return your cathode/anode to like new parameters.
Header bars, Stainless or Titanium Plates are hydraulically straightened.
Complete welding done by CAID certified welders and checked by certified NDT level II Inspectors.
Inspectors utilize our on site metallurgical lab and micro sectioning analysis assure the highest quality products in the industry.
Cathode plate surfaces are refinished to Industry Standards using state of the art buffing systems.
CAID can furnish and install all types of industry required Edge Strips.
Packing and Shipping
Your completed cathode is crated or racked in a vertical position to prevent damage for shipping worldwide.